Terrace glazing system
- The system consists of horizontal slide rails, which are installed into floor and ceiling structures.
- The slide rails are inclined outwards, which means that water will drain away through the drainage holes.
- The clasp technology used in the vertical profiles makes doors easier to open and close.
- The aluminium frames of the glass elements slide between the rails, making it effortless to move the glass.
- When closed, sliding doors are sealed by the brush seal installed in the profiles.
Scaffolding for construction and installation work can be found in Machinery's product selection.